List of Available Nectar Plants
Monarda Didyma ‘Jacob Cline’
- Height: 4-5′
- Spacing 14-18″, spreads
- Blooms: red, early summer to early fall
- sun-shade: full sun to half shade
- Monarda are very attractive to Bees and Hummingbirds.
- One of the easiest perennials to grow. They adapt to any soil and increase quickly
- height: 2-5 feet
- spread: 3 feet
- spacing: 12 inches
- Blooms: lavender, late summer
- soil: well-drained
- sun: full to part sun
- great naturalizing wildflower and a magnet for butterflies and hummingbirds
Oregano – both Greek & Common
- LIGHT PREFERENCE: Sun/Part Shade.
- SOIL REQUIREMENTS: Grows best in well-drained, sandy soil.
- PLANT HEIGHT: 8-24″.
- PLANT SPACING: 12″.
Lemon Balm – some
- Height: 18-26″
- Spacing: 12″
- Sun: Full Sun
- Soil: moist, well-drained